Media Contact: For Immediate Release
Dominick Esposito, eLaw®
Phone: 973-642-1440, ext. 8
eLaw® Chosen as Best Docketing and Calendaring Software and Best Per Diem Company in NY & NJ in 2017’s
New York & New Jersey Law Journal Reader Rankings
The legal community in NY & NJ again recognizes eLaw as # 1
NEW PROVIDENCE, N.J. – December 4, 2017 – eLaw, the leading Web-based platform that provides critical and up-to-date court-related case information, was recognized for the seventh consecutive year as the Best Docketing and Calendaring Software and the Best Per Diem Service in the annual New York Law Journal (NYLJ) Reader Rankings survey. eLaw also won the Best Docketing and Calendaring Software and the Best Per Diem Service in New Jersey in the annual New Jersey Law Journal (NJLJ) Reader Rankings survey.
Published since 2010, the New York Law Journal Reader Rankings is not a scientific study or an editorial analysis but rather it is a democratic process; the program is run by the NYLJ sales and marketing teams at ALM.. In total, over 500 firms were listed on the official online ballot, and voters were also given the option of writing in any firms not seen listed; only legitimate end users (attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, etc.) were allowed to vote.
eLaw provides the local knowledge required by legal professionals to productively manage caseloads by searching and monitoring court dates and events. Subscribers have access to federal, state and select local and appellate courts in New York and New Jersey. eLaw’s features and benefits include:
- Ensuring that subscribers never miss a court appearance in New York and New Jersey
- Covering all 62 Supreme Court counties and five City Civil courts
- Providing filing alerts for New York and Kings County clerk minute books
- Notifying subscribers when subpoenaed records have arrived at the courts
- Provides Per Diem attorneys, through its partner Legal Services Providers and Staffing agencies, to cover any matter or EBT in New York and New Jersey
- Eliminating manual data entry and errors by syncing with case management software, including Lawex Corp.’s TrialWorks™, Legal Labs Inc.’s LexPI, LexisNexis’ Time Matters™, Needles Inc.’s Needles® and SmartAdvocate LLC’s SmartAdvocate®
- Ensuring office and on-the-go access by seamlessly syncing appearances with calendars, including Microsoft® Outlook® and Google as well as Apple® iPhone® and Android™ smartphones and tablets
Since 2000, eLaw has been annually ranked as the leading docketing and calendaring software by New York and New Jersey legal professionals, eLaw allows attorneys to search, monitor and manage, dockets and court calendars in New York and New Jersey trial courts. eLaw users locate cases of interest; register them for email alerts based on court dates, decisions, orders and notices; view individual assignment system dockets; cover all court appearances for firms and retrieve copies of any filed court documents from anywhere at any time. eLaw improves case management so that lawyers can practice with confidence. For more information, visit www.eLaw.com or call 973-642-1440, ext. 8.
e-Law® and eLaw are either registered trademarks or trademarks of e-Law, LLC. eLaw is not a law firm and does not provide legal services. All professional legal services are rendered by an independent qualified Legal Service Provider to whom eLaw assigns your request. New York Law Journal and New Jersey Law Journal are either a registered trademark or trade name of ALM Media Properties, LLC. Microsoft and Outlook are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Apple, iPhone and iPad are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Apple Inc. TrialWorks is a trademark of Lawex Corporation. LexP.I. is either a registered trademark or trademark of Legal Labs, Inc. Time Matters is a registered trademark or trademark of LexisNexis. SmartAdvocate is either a registered trademark or trademark of SmartAdvocate, LLC.