“June 16, 2017 Rockland County Purge” Just like the court recently did in Kings, Rockland is following suit. Here is the notice, if eLaw can help in any way including sending a per diem to cover the calendar, let me know The administrative judge’s office has directed that “these cases need to be brought in before a Judge to see why there has been a delay in completing the case. If the case has been marked stayed, please have the attorney verify that the stay is still in effect and that the case has not been disposed in Bankruptcy Court.” All parties are to appear on June 16th, 2017 , at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom #1 on the fourth floor. Plaintiff, you must notify ALL PARTIES and bring such notification with you to be filed with the Clerk of the Part. Failure to appear will cause the action to be deemed abandoned and dismissed.
got eLaw? why do I need it?
▪ Never miss an appearance again and automatically sync all your case information to your computer, e-mail and phone calendars!
▪ Receive reports that allow you to view any future calendar dates, pending or decided motions, case standings and goals!
▪ Per Diem attorneys for any court in New York or New Jersey are just a click away!
▪ Automatic preliminary conference reminders for cases you are not tracking that inform you if a RJI was just filed on a case you are not tracking where you represent one of the parties!
▪ A built in safety net for your firm when you forget to add a case!
▪ The New York and Kings county minute books allows you to see every filing!
▪ Award winning custom service so you always have a friendly, knowledgeable person to help you and answer any question!
▪ Case tracking charges that are reimbursable!
What are you waiting for, don’t wait, start today!
Vote for eLaw in the NYLJ survey today as your favorite “Docketing and Calendaring Software” and “Per Diem Service”. CLICK HERE
All eLaw services are subject to the terms, conditions and policies set forth on our website at www.elaw.com